Thursday, February 2, 2012

Big Baby

I had my ultrasound and doctors appointment today. Our not so little peanut is measuring 9 days ahead and has an estimated weight of 5lb 5oz. The ultrasound tech said the weight is give or take 12oz. Yikes, I can't imagine adding 12oz to that! My doctors appointment went well. I found out that if I go into labour anytime after Monday (34 weeks) there will be no effort made to stop it. Aghhh! Hopefully baby holds on for a few more weeks. Although, I'm nowhere near as anxious now as I was a few weeks ago. Now that I know peanut is a good size and I'll be 34 weeks in a few days, which is a HUGE milestone I know they would be ok if they were born now. Of course they would need to be in the NICU for a bit to get bigger and learn to eat, but that's not too bad. I find myself watching a lot of baby shows right now and I cry EVERY single time the baby is born. I am just so happy and excited, and can't believe how close we are to meeting our peanut!!

365 Project - Day 33

Photo taken summer 2009 at Goose spit, Comox, British Columbia. 

- Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment