Monday, January 16, 2012

31 Weeks

I'm 31 weeks pregnant today. This last week just flew by, and I can't believe we have 9 weeks max left til' baby is here! We went shopping again this last weekend and finally got the crib, as well as the glider and ottoman. We got them on sale at Sears and will take 3 weeks to arrive. I also ordered a Beco carrier online. It was $69 down from $145 on MamaBargains! I would like to carry baby as much as possible instead of having them in the stroller. Soooo excited!

I had another ultrasound and doctors appointment this week and everything is still looking good with baby and I. That's really about it for this week.

31 week belly


- Amy

P.S. - I decided to change up the blog. The background is a photo I took near Jasper, Alberta in 2010 on our move across Canada. The top photo was taken by me in the Comox Valley, BC.

No comments:

Post a Comment