Monday, December 19, 2011

27 Weeks

Well baby has decided to hang out for another week. I'm 27 weeks today! I'm still getting constant contractions, around 4-5 an hour, but I'm hanging in there. I can't believe it's only a week til' Christmas! Since I have to take it really easy I haven't been able to do any Christmas shopping. My husband Ralph has been such a trooper; he went out and bought all the gifts... even for himself. Ha! Well at least he knows he will like them. He's also been really good about doing all the housework and cooking. I really am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband! Of course I feel super guilty about not being able to help with these things.... well the cleaning anyway. Those of you that know me know I don't cook. Below is my most recent belly shot - 26 Weeks 5 Days.



















My options for entertainment are limited these days. I spend a lot of time on the internet, watching TV, and crocheting. I'm currently crocheting little peanut a blanket. I'll post a pic when it's done. I'm just winging the design, and it looks pretty good if I don't say so myself. I recently discovered this app for my iPad called Stumble Upon, it's also available on iPhone and theres a website. I get kinda bored checking Facebook or Twitter every 5 minutes, so I find myself looking up random things on the internet. This website/app finds those random things that suit your interests, such as video's, photos, news articles, and websites for you. I highly recommend you check it out!

- Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment