Friday, June 24, 2011

Blah Blah Blah....

So, I've kind of neglected my blog this last week. I've been working, and I'm just so freakin' tired on my days off. My husband is watching the NHL Draft right now, and it's kinda cool to see the Winnipeg Jets have returned. It'll be nice to have another Canadian team. I've gotta say though the draft is reeeeeally boring to watch! It's just so long drawn out; they could condense 4 hours into 1.

Speaking of boring, I watched the premiere of Combat Hospital the other night, and I didn't even make it through the whole episode. I could go into a detailed review.... but I really don't feel like it. I just don't like it plain and simple; It was ridiculous. In the beginning of the episode this new physician attempted to intubate a patient without success and didn't think to place a chest tube... then his next patient he intubated them quickly and easily and knew everything he needed to order for the patient. Wow! He learns quickly... Pffft! So unrealistic! I'm debating whether I will attempt to watch one more episode. Sometimes it takes me a few episodes of a new show to warm up to it.

I'm going to leave you with the trailer for Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon. I can't wait to see this in 3D.


- A

No comments:

Post a Comment